Friday, April 20, 2012

Home Cooked Goodness (Canto Style!)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CISSY JIE <3 

If you know me…then you know I'm not a very good cook. I will learn :) One day. But for now I’m lucky I have someone to do it for me ;) introducing ….my personal chef and adorable jie, Janice Jann! <--She's a blogger too!
Pretty Table Decoration
Crispy Snap peas, bits of chicken sausage
Scrambled eggs and sausages!
Fried Goodness- Chicken/Veggie Dumplings
Steamed Siu Mai's
Perfect, satisfying meal. I like pink :)
Alright, so most of this stuff came from a bag…but my sister still steamed/fried it deliciously! Thanks jie!! Can’t wait for more meals cooked from you! ;) Fine, I’ll cook too...instant noodles, anyone?
So...What’s your favorite home cooked meal? Do you guys cook!?  Share your thoughts and recipes!!
 <3 Always, Jess



6 comments:

  1. Crispy Salmon with Mashed potatoes, Chicken breast with peper sauce, pasta with shrimp and red pepper sauce, and smooth scrambled eggs! That is if I have time to cook them :(. Unfortunately I am stuck with crap food from outside. :(!

    Great post Jess Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, we need to eat out more... haha jk! I love cooking for us! And you're not a bad cook either sister!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice can cook !!

    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he ! 7 eleven haves this

    ReplyDelete