Monday, May 14, 2012

Bella Vita

I AM  ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE :)

I'm lucky to have been here before, but once again, I was blown away...Bella Vita! Topping my list of Tuscan cuisine in Hong Kong :) Thank you.... chef, Francesco Pasquini!

Make-up free! Enjoying my coke light! ;) and READY TO EAT
Bread Basket (I'm excited! I only munched on the bread sticks though!)
Bella Vita's signature olive oil
LETS GET STARTED!!! GOSH, I'm drooling thinking about this meal! The chefs special menu's were the Canarian Red Shrimps! YES!
Canarian red shrimp tartare, Cantaloupe melon coufis, saffron filaments and shiso salad...$348
Canarian red shrimp tartare...AMAZING. Juicy...slightly sweet, refreshing, hint of mango!!
Smoked Ox-Tongue w/ Green Sauce and 'Zolfini' Beans from Pratomagne $158 (I didn't have any, but heard it was tasty!)
Chitarrini “Spinobelli” with whole Boston lobster, cherry tomatoes and Italian parsley $498 (Didn't try..but heard it was also GOOD!)
My main course was simply delicious, I'm a huge fan of seafood soups/lobster bisque....and this 'Cacciucoo' was more than amazing. Loaded with scrumptious, juicy chunks of fish, lobster, clams, mussels, scallop, calamari, tomato's etc in a perfect blend of tangy bisque-like.....soupy goodness :) Finally, polishing off the last remains of the rich soup with the crunchy brushcetta...GOSH, I think that's the longest description I've ever blogged about. It's because it was THAT good.
My “Cacciucco”, spicy Tuscan seafood soup with lobster, scallop, mussels, clams, calamari and garlic bruschetta $388
Dutch veal chops “tagliata” with pink pepper sauce and roasted potatoes HK$338 (Had a thin slice..juicy and tender!)
Light, creamy and frothy! :) The tiramisu was a perfect cap for the evening!
Tiramisu "Bella Vita" $88
So, I'm sure you know, I'm in love with this place. My seafood soup was perfect! :) Highly recommended! :) Bella Vita! OH YES! Will definitely be going back, and be sure to check it out then!

Bella Vita 2577 0699


11/F, Cubus, 1 Hoi Ping Road
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

<3 Always, Jess

4 comments: