Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lung King Heen

Four Season's does a amazing job with all their restaurants. And, Lung King Heen 龍景軒 is of no exception. The other night, I ventured to "Lung King Heen is the first Chinese restaurant in the world to receive three Michelin stars", and happy to now know why that is :)

That's me..Very happy! GOOD FOOD HERE I COME :)
In other exciting news...from now on my food pictures will all be taken from my new Canon G12 Powershot camera..so get ready for slightly better quality and resolution pictures ;)
Amouse Bouche- Minced Beef/fish atop crispy toast
Chef's Signature Appetizer Selection (picked 4!)
1) Crispy Honey Eel
2) Roasted Duck... mmmmm
3) Barbecued Pork w/ Honey
4) Barbequed Suckling Pig
Baked Sea Whelk stuffed w/ diced abalone, sea whelk, and minced pork
Steamed Lobster and Egg Whites in Champagne Sauce
Roasted Eggplant stuffed w/ Scallops in Spicy Plum Sauce
Braised Tofu w/ Gluten in Fermented Bean Sauce
Crispy Pork Ribs in Hawthorn Sauce
Petit Fours-Herbal Jelly, Green Bean Cookie Tart :)
Almond Milk Tang Siu :)
Sigh, I'm hungry again. But all in all, excellent fine dining, excellent service, and excellent dinner :) Can't wait to come back and have their dim sum specials! I've heard their peking duck is a MUST try (reserve beforehand). So I will definitely be going back... :) GOSH! I LOVE FOOD!

What Chinese restaurants have you tried?


-Podium 4, Four Seasons Hotel, IFC
 8 Finance Street, Central

<3 Always, Jess


6 comments:

  1. Looks great! take me next time ;) -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty jjann, take me to eat too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow some fancy foods :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum ....

    Nice pics !!!

    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treat Jess. I am drooling!
    Question: How do you manage to put all that away and still remain so trim?
    If only I could do the same :-)

    ReplyDelete